FAST AND AFFORDABLE REPAIRS ARE JUST A PHONE CALL AWAY
If you’re like most homeowners, you probably use your garage as an entrance to your home more than you use your front or back doors. A functioning garage door is a wonderful amenity, but if your garage door starts having issues opening or closing, it can really disrupt your day-to-day life.
AAA Garage Door is proud to provide new garage door openers to residents of Salt Lake City, UT, and the surrounding areas. Whether you live in Provo, Bountiful or somewhere in between, we can install a new garage door opener or repair your old one.
We Carry a Variety of Brands and Styles!
Garage door openers come in a variety of styles and brands, and here at AAA Garage Door, we are no stranger to the differences between them. We can install and repair the following brands:
25+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
FAIR AND HONEST PRICING
Which Garage Door Opener Style Is Right for You?
At AAA Garage Door, we know just how important it is to have options. Your home is unique and won’t benefit from a one-size-fits-all approach, which is why we offer a number of different choices when it comes to the garage door openers we supply. The styles we offer include belt operators, chain-drive operators, and wall-mount operators. If you are unsure of what type of garage door opener you have or which kind you would like to have installed, then keep reading below for a few pointers about the benefits of each!
No matter the style or brand you want or have, you can trust the garage door experts at AAA Garage Door to provide you with quality service and excellent results!
The Benefits of Investing in a New Garage Door Opener
It’s important to be aware of just how much you could improve your day-to-day life by investing in a new garage door opener instead of opting for repairs.
- Noise Reduction: If you’re tired of your garage door opener waking the rest of the household up if you come home later, we recommend investing in a new opener. Screw and belt drives are known for their smooth and quiet operation.
- Energy Efficiency: The majority of homeowners associate efficiency with large appliances and windows, but replacing your garage door opener is a great opportunity to reduce your overall energy consumption. Just consider how often your garage door opens and closes — small inefficiencies can add up significantly in the long run.
- Safety: All garage door openers manufactured after 1993 feature ground sensors and a reversing mechanism that’s triggered if an object is detected below the door. If your opener doesn’t have this feature or your current sensor doesn’t work as well as it once did, we highly recommend investing in a replacement.
- Compatibility: More and more homes are installing smart devices that integrate electronic appliances around the home. If you’d like to connect your garage door opener to a smartphone app that you can control from anywhere you have access to the internet, you’ll need to upgrade the opener to a new model.
- Security: Old and outdated openers can put your home at risk of a break-in if thieves are able to obtain the signal that opens and closes the door. At AAA Garage Door, we carry openers that feature state-of-the-art signals designed to prevent duplication and keep intruders out.
AAA Garage Door Is Company You Can Trust
At AAA Garage Door, we take pride in providing exceptional service you won’t find anywhere else in the Salt Lake area. We have more than 25 years of experience behind our name, and in that time, we’ve helped hundreds of home and business owners get the garage door services they need at prices they can afford.
No matter the size of the project, we put our clients’ needs first and provide clear, transparent quotes that allow you to understand your options and make a fully informed decision. Read our testimonials to see what other clients have said about our work!
Learn More About Garage Door Opener Repair in Salt Lake City
The AAA Garage Door team is standing by to help you get your garage door up and running as smoothly and efficiently as possible. Give us a call or fill out the online contact form at the bottom of this page to get started!